Compassionate Care in a time of Crisis.
We have over 30 years as a Non profit organization serving individuals, families and communities in time of crisis.
We Care is a 501C3 Non-Profit Ministry Registered with various agencies like FEMA and the Nevada VOAD (Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster).
We do this in two ways:
Over the years We Care has had the privilege to work at 17 National crisis':
We Care is a center for compassionate Care, providing professional compassionate counseling to individuals and Families who are struggling with relationship conflicts, addiction issues, bereavement and death, all in crisis situations.
We Care has Disaster Response Teams, an Army of Compassion providing Compassionate Care; all rallied in times of crisis.
- Luby's Cafeteria mass shooting
- Peralta earthquake
- Oklahoma City bombing
- Stockton and Marysville School yard shootings,
- Natural wildfires in San Diego twice
- Hurricanes Rita, Isabel, Charlie, Katrina, Sandy, Harvey, Irma
- Virginia Tech school shooting
- Newtown Connecticut school shooting
- 9/11 World Trade Center